Thanks for your interest and participation in the nomination process for the University’s Student Life Awards program.
NOTE: Nominations are CLOSED. However, nomination Acceptances and Letters of Support will be accepted through Friday, March 3rd at noon.
Please read the following information closely before proceeding.
Nominations, Acceptances, or Letters of Recommendation MUST be completed in one session. Accordingly, it is recommended that you obtain/prepare all the necessary information (detailed below) PRIOR to entering a submission. When you are ready to submit your nomination material, you may click on the button at the bottom of the screen.
NOMINATION ACCEPTANCES: Friday, March 3, 2017 at 12:00 pm noon
LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION: Friday, March 3, 2017 at 12:00 pm noon
1) Nominations must be accepted by the nominee for it to be eligible.
2) Nominations by faculty and staff are strongly encouraged.
3) Nominees will be notified, assigned a Nomination ID, and required to accept their nomination.
4) Self-Nominees must submit at least one Letter of Recommendation from a faculty/staff member.
1) ABOUT YOU: First Name, Last Name, Email, Status (e.g. Faculty/Staff/Student)
2) ABOUT YOUR NOMINEE: First Name, Last Name, and Email
3) RESPONSES TO THE FOLLOWING: (each limited to 300 words):
a) In what ways/capacities have you worked with/are you familiar with this nominee? (Limit 300 Words)
b) In what way(s) does this nominee meet the criteria to be considered for THIS SPECIFIC AWARD/SCHOLARSHIP? Please provide examples. (limit to 300 words)
4) NOMINATION ID (for letters of recommendations only; provided by Nominee)
NOTE: Nominees will be sent a copy of your nomination submission.
1) ABOUT YOU: First Name, Last Name, PeopleSoft Number, NetID, Email, Phone, Home Address, Campus Address, Major, Semester Standing
2) RESPONSES TO THE FOLLOWING: (limited to 300 words):
a) In what way(s) have you met the criteria to be considered for THIS SPECIFIC AWARD/SCHOLARSHIP? Please provide examples. (limit to 300 words).
3) NOMINATION ID (for Nomination Acceptances only; provided in the Nomination Notification email received by Nominees)
4)The NAME OF THE AWARD/SCHOLARSHIP for which you are submitting material.