Please read the following information closely before proceeding.
Nominations, Acceptances, or Statements of Support MUST be completed in one session. Accordingly, it is recommended that you obtain/prepare all the necessary information (detailed below) PRIOR to entering a submission. When you are ready to submit your nomination material, you may click on the button at the bottom of the screen.
1) Nominees will be notified, assigned a Nomination ID, and required to accept their nomination. Nominations must be accepted by the nominee for it to be eligible.
2) Only faculty, staff, and graduate students can submit nominations. Self-Nominees must have a faculty, staff, or graduate student submit at least one Statement of Support for them by the deadline stated above.
3) Nominations by undergraduate students without a faculty, staff, or graduate student Statement of Support will be considered incomplete.
4) Statements of Support will not be accepted via email. Please complete the nomination and acceptance process using the form below.
1) ABOUT YOU: First Name, Last Name, Email, Status (e.g. Position/Title and Department/Program)
2) ABOUT YOUR NOMINEE: First Name, Last Name, and Email; Student Org. Name & Org. Contact Name/Email (only for Org. Nominations)
3) RESPONSES TO THE FOLLOWING:
a) In what ways/capacities have you worked with/are you familiar with this nominee? (Limit 100 Words)
b) In what way(s) does this nominee meet the criteria to be considered for THIS SPECIFIC AWARD/SCHOLARSHIP? Please provide examples. (limit to 300 words)
4) NOMINATION ID (for statements of support only; provided by Nominee)
5) The NAME OF THE AWARD/SCHOLARSHIP for which you are submitting material.
NOTE: Nominees will be sent a copy of your nomination submission.
1) ABOUT YOU: First Name, Last Name, PeopleSoft #, NetID, Email, Phone #, Major, Semester Standing
2) RESPONSES TO THE FOLLOWING: (limited to 300 words):
a) In what way(s) have you met the criteria to be considered for THIS SPECIFIC AWARD/SCHOLARSHIP? Please provide examples. (limit to 300 words).
3) NOMINATION ID (for Nomination Acceptances only; provided in the Nomination Notification email received by Nominees)
4)The NAME OF THE AWARD/SCHOLARSHIP for which you are submitting material.